Thursday, May 28, 2009

34 Weeks

Went for a regular 2 week check-up yesterday. Very routine, get weighed, pee in cup, check blood pressure, and listen to heartbeat. Everything is still going as good as it can. One thing the Dr. said was she would be outta town the last 2 weeks in June! I'm thinking that's okay i'm not due til the first week in July. Then I decided wait a minute, what if I have this baby early! After my small freak out, I realized that if I go into labor early, it's not going to matter who delivers my baby because she's coming out no matter what. With all that said, I go back in 2 more weeks to get the Group B test done then start going for weekly appointments.

People have told me how the end is so rough, I would always think how could it get any rougher...Until every week gets a little harder to do things. I tried to stand on the dining room chair to reach something in the closet and couldn't lift myself on the chair!! I was very mad because when I want something done I want it done then, and I was home by myself so I had to wait for Wayco to help. He laughed at me, but did what I needed him to do. Then I was sitting on the couch and dropped something under the coffee table, when I bent down to get it I couldn't reach it!!! How frustrating!! I'm thinking I have to make it 5 1/2 more weeks.

On a good note, we have everything we need for Arlee to arrive. There will probably be more things we need and don't know yet, but from what my checklist says and what moms say I think we are ready!! Arlee's hospital bag is packed, and mine is almost packed minus a few things I need to get at the store. I just need to get a pediatrician in Chanute set up and we are good!!

Arlee's room will be ready in a couple more weeks so I will post a pick of her room, it's so much fun decorating a little girls room! The upstairs of our house will probably be done in a couple of weeks as well, that means half way done! Maybe we will be getting back sooner than we planned!! My dad is a working machine!! I owe him big time!!

No comments: