Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Planning

The time has come!  In a month and a half we will be celebrating Arlee's 1st birthday!  I think i'm more excited than she is.  I had told myself not to do anything big because she is so little and won't even realize whats going on, but.... It's really hard not to!!  We are doing a party at the house but with close family and friends its already 40+ people!  I am having alot of fun planning, planning events is one of my favorite things to do, themed parties especially.  So i am just going to admit i may go a bit overboard, o-well.  The way i see it now, is this is probably the only party i get to plan, she will wanna have say in the others, hahaha.

I will give you a little sneak peek of what I have planned so far


Its a Moose and Zee party!!  The only thing is everything has to be handmade because they dont make anything!!


Thanks Linda for making Moose and Zee!!!






No comments: