Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 Year Check-up

Went to the Dr. for Arlee's 2 year check-up yesterday.  Every things good as usual.  I'm not sure what her height and weight was for sure they said she was 90% for her height and head, and 50% for her weight.  I think she was 28 lbs, and maybe 36 inches tall.  She was scared to get on the scale so I was trying to convince her it was okay, and wasn't paying attention to what the nurse told me.  Dr. told me that according to the questionnaire we fill out Arlee is very advanced doing what 3 yr olds do.  Yay!!  They had us do a led test, where they poke your finger and squeeze blood out in a tube.  She didn't cry!!  First time with no tears!!  Prob because they gave her a sucker.  Summer is finally slowing down a little for us, time to relax a little for the next few weeks.  

No comments: