Thursday, October 6, 2011

MIA

We have been MIA in the blogging world.  Life has just been to busy, and then I think about blogging and i'm so far behind that it just keeps getting put off.  I wanted to get some pictures up of our lil vacation to Branson.  We had a blast, and every night when i'm tucking Arlee into bed she says "go on acation( vacation )" haha!  Some of my best childhood memories are going to Branson with my Grandparents every summer, so I was really excited to start that with Arlee.  We all went my grandparents, my parents, just not daddy.  I guess someone had to work and take care of the animals. 
Waltzing Waters

Hippie wanted to watch!
More Waltzing Waters

Sitting with G-pa

Watching a band play at Silver Dollar City, trying to stay dry!
It rained 85% of the time, Arlee liked her Poncho




Silver Dollar City

Sorry G-ma had to post this!

No comments: