Monday, November 24, 2008

7 Weeks!!!

Well here I am starting a blog. At first I wasn't sure if this was my thing, but after some convincing from my friends I decided that starting a blog would be fun to look back on. So we'll see!!


Right now I am in my 7th week, but that hasn't been confirmed. We will go to the Dr. on December 9th for our first time!! I am counting down the days till we go, it seems like forever!! Just to get a piece of mind that everything is going ok and a due date is what i'm after.


The past 7 weeks have been the most exciting yet the most horrible experience of my life! The first 4 weeks were smooth, I had no clue I was even pregnant!! We had been trying to get pregnant and no luck so I had given up. The 5th week I started feeling sick to my stomach and really tired, so I thougt i'd take a test. So i'll let you guess the results, haha!! Week 6 was the worst, morning sickness all day!! I am a hairstylist with a set schedule, it was so hard to stand all day and be nice to my clients when I felt like I was going to hurl every minute of the day. Not sure what I did different but currently week 7 I have felt great no sickness the past 2 days!!! Now I am starting to enjoy this!! Being able to eat again never felt so good!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

so cute steph!!! you did a great job!!! and where the heck did you get that baby countdown ticker thing? ive been trying to find one, but no luck!

so glad to hear you are feeling better this week! yea!