Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moving right along

Christmas was fun this year, we started getting "Baby Westhoff" gifts already!! Toys and outfits, haha. This baby is going to be set in no time!! One really neat gift that we got was a little device that is used to hear the babys heartbeat, when it kicks, and even hic-ups! We tried to use it but i'm not far along enough yet, maybe in a month or so. We can record the sounds and e-mail them. I also got some maternity clothes that I do actually like, but they seem really big. My mom says i'll grow into them, but I hope not haha.
I plan on posting a baby bump pic as soon as I get around to it. It seems like I am starting to get a little pooch, but it's just enough to make me feel like I have a fat roll or something. 12 weeks along, and it is just flying by!! I hope in Feb for my b-day we will be able to find out the sex!! That would be such a great b-day present.
Alright, well have a great New Year's everyone!! Hopefully I can stay up till midnight, haha!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

You promised us a picture!!