Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Here is a pic of Arlee at 2 weeks



Things have been super crazy. It is so fun to be a mom, but also a ton of work!! We have been working and waiting to have a schedule to go by but she doesn't want it that way, haha. We discovered that she has some major gas issues. She just crys and tenses up her little belly you can tell shes in pain. So, yesterday we switched her formula to see if that will help her. So far not really any improvement. I wish and hope we can find a way to help her. Other than that she is a good baby.


The first week was tough, but I had someone come stay everyday with me. Now I feel better about being home by myself. I just can't wait to get moved so we can have our family right there for help. We will be moved hopefully by the end of next month!!


We had our first Dr. appointment in Chanute last Tuesday, everything went smooth, she now weighs 7lbs 12oz.

That's all for now.....
BIG YAWN!!

No comments: