Monday, July 6, 2009

Not another Week!!

I am ready to pop! Went to the Dr. today hoping to hear that the baby would be coming this week. Nope, I have not dilated anymore than last week! I haven't felt any contractions or pains either. So the Dr. gave me a choice, to be induced, or to wait another week. She said if she induced me I may have an extra long labor since I have not dilated much. She said if I wait another week I may go on my own or progress a little more and be a better candidate for inducing. I decided to wait, I just want to have a good labor on my own. So if she doesn't come I will be induced Tues or Wed next week! I did lose some wieght, which we decided it was because my sweeling has went down some from not working! Its nice to see my ankles again!!

It has been nice having time off to get things done. We are completely ready for Arlee to come. It is so nice to be able to say that. Wayco and I spent the entire holiday weekend just getting things together and enjoying some time together. It has been a long time since we have had 3 day weekend together, it was so nice, we needed it!! Now, I just have to wait!! Hopefully not long!

No comments: