Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

This was Arlee's first 4th of July. Crazy to think that last year I was ready to pop her out!  I knew she wouldn't be to into fireworks but I wanted to introduce her to the whole concept.  So we went and picked out some kiddy fireworks and went to my parents to shoot them off.  Really she wasn't to thrilled, we didn't even pop all that we got since she wasn't diggin them.  She did look cute in her 4th dress though.  That night Arlee stayed with her Grandparents so we could go to a 4th party.  Come to find out Arlee stayed up til around 10 pm watching night works.  Apparently she was enjoying them.  She has never been up that late, I was very surprised she made it that long when she's usually in bed by 8pm every night.  She was very tired the next day and slept for a while longer when she napped. 
Here are some pics to enjoy



This pic is so freakin funny!! This was my moms rocking chair my g-ma just gave it to us!

No comments: