Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Fun



I can finally say Christmas is over!  I took down every last trace of decorations today.  It seems like so much fun getting prepared for Christmas, but once it's over I think i'm just as happy! This Christmas Arlee had a blast opening gifts.  At first she didn't want anyone to open anything probably because when I was wrapping I told her no when she tried messing with the gifts, opps!  After she realized it was ok she had no problem unwrapping things.  Christmas Eve we stopped at my parents first then went to my grandparents for dinner and more gifts.  We made it home and got Arlee in bed a little after 9pm she was so tired she threw quite a fit before bed, she's really into this fit throwing thing.  She stomped her feet during this fit, I was just like omg, really??  Then Christmas morning we opened our stuff at home then headed to Emporia.  That went pretty good except there were a ton of people and Arlee doesn't know them so it took her a while to open up, she is very shy.  Then Sunday we went to Wayco's parents for more food and gifts.  Arlee got a kitchen from them it is so cute to watch her play like such a big girl. Here are some pics i'm getting bad about taking them since I know everyone else will so I will post more later.

Christmas Eve pic


Here is Arlee's playroom with all her new toys



Here it is after she demolished it!

No comments: