Friday, December 10, 2010

A Real Tree!


This year Wayco dug out our tree from the garage, and when I opened the box it was full of spiders!  I hate spiders more than anything.  So I freaked out and said we weren't bringing that tree inside until I was sure there were no spiders.  Wayco promised to get the tree cleaned up later but he had to go to work.  Later that day my parents came by and I told them about the tree, and my dad decided we should get a real tree.  I love real trees we always had one growing up.  So we headed to the tree farm.  It was a bad day to be outside, the wind was killer and it was COLD!  So this trip was quick.  I managed to get some pics but my camera battery was dying (go figure).
Arlee and Grandpa found a tree!
Heres Arlee running around looking for a tree
To much fun!  She passed out cold!

No comments: