Friday, October 16, 2009

Sign Language

We have decided to teach Arlee sign language! I hadn't ever really thought about it, so all of a sudden I thought since she likes it when she does "big girl" things, this could be a "big girl" thing for her to do.  I read that you can start between 3-6 months.  I found a sign chart with some basic signs to learn.  So we are going to learn them first then start signing to her.  I can't wait to see if she catches on!  I know we would love it if she cwas able communicate better with us and I bet she would love it to!!

This weekend I am going to get her a jumperoo, I can't wait I know she will love it because she has been trying to stand and jump on our laps!  I will post pics of that, it will be her first big toy!!  How fun!

Heres our sign chart.

No comments: