Thursday, October 8, 2009

Swine Flu Scare

So Arlee has been exposed to the swine flu! Over the weekend Wayco had her out at his moms house for the afternoon. Waycos niece was helping out with Arlee and come to find out a few days later she was diagnosed with the swine flu. I was very upset to find this out because if I would of known she was sick I would of never let Arlee go over there. So anyway I freaked out because Arlee had been extra fussy and had a small cough and a half a degree temperature since Monday, so I immediately called the Dr. to see what I should do. This was yesterday and of course she was acting totally better all that day and the Dr. said she was fine, just to keep a close eye on her. So I have been watching her so close. She does have a small cough but that's it. I hope that she doesn't get sick! My goal was to keep her from being sick as long as possible!! So now she is not leaving the house for a long time!!

On a better note, she now weighs 12 lbs 6 ozs, and is 24 inches long! Shes getting sooo big!! Her current favorite thing is sitting in the bumbo watching Baby Einstein DVD's, haha its to cute!

No comments: